Swimming Lessons 2018
SWIMMING LESSON REGISTRATION:
PHONE REGISTRATION: For those who live out of town.
Sat April 28th, Sun April 29th & Mon April 30th
Registration is at my home and begins
Tues May 1st, May 2nd from 10am to 6pm
**NO PHONE REGISTRATION THE FIRST WEEK**
No Email Registrations (Unless you are from out of town)After that you can register by phone at night.
Download the 2018 Swimming Lessons Registration Form
You will need Adobe Acrobat installed on your
computer to view and print the form. If you don't
have the current version, you can download it for free by clicking
SWIMMING LESSON REGISTRATION
MYRNA'S SWIMMING STARS
No Phone registrations in the first week.
Please call in the evenings after 7:30pm to register.
1. Additional registration forms will be available at registration or you can download
the registration form here.
2. One registration form per child please. Please DO NOT fax, email or mail forms.
They MUST be filled out at registration.
3. PARENT/CHILD CLASSES ARE ALWAYS AT 12 NOON:
Beginners - 12:00 & 5:00PM Advance Beginners - 12:30PM & 5:30PM
4. There are just a few private lessons available. Other times will be scheduled at
5. Please remember NO PHONE REGISTRATION in the FIRST WEEK.
After the first week, please call in the evenings after 7:30PM only.
6. If registering by phone, please complete the form only after you have registered.
Mail the completed form with a $25 deposit (per child) to reserve your place
(the deposit is applied towards the class fee).
7. My address is; 142 Debrick Way, Grants Pass, OR 97526
Looking forward to a fun and safe and happy summer,
Directions to Myrna's Home:
From Grants Pass, take the I-5 freeway North.
Take the Merlin off-ramp, turn right, road dead ends, turn right again.
After 200 yds take the first road on your left: Donaldson.
Turn onto the first road on your left: Soldier Creek
Turn onto the first road on your right: Debrick Way
We are the 3rd house from the corner on the left, 142 Debrick Way.
Pull into driveway at the white fence and follow around to parking area.
Myrna Shaneyfelt & the Aquatic Wellness Center take no responsibility for the improper usage of any training techniques shown on this site. The techniques are taught by experienced and professionally trained aquatic personal, and should not be tried by individuals that don't have proper training.